New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
*****. You have the balls to attack little girls but not to stand up like a man and take your pusnishment. *****.

I hope you rot in hell.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i heard this on the radio this morning... part of me says thank goodness he saved the tax payers some money. but the other part of me says too bad that he wasnt made someones bitch for the rest of his ****ing life. i think id rather pay the taxes to support him while he got ass/mouth raped for the rest of his life. maybe then he would feel a little bit of the pain he caused those poor children!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I'm of the opinion he'll have an eternity of paying for his actions.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
There goes Anthony Weiner's primary opposition.

·
Registered
548 Posts
i heard this on the radio this morning... part of me says thank goodness he saved the tax payers some money. but the other part of me says too bad that he wasnt made someones bitch for the rest of his ****ing life. i think id rather pay the taxes to support him while he got ass/mouth raped for the rest of his life. maybe then he would feel a little bit of the pain he caused those poor children!
Money well spent

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.