Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD** thanks for interest.

Two weeks in the hospital and two extreme surgical adventures force sale of stuff yet again.
Kennedy Lower roller cabinet, Versa-Cart with end cabinet and 2 drawer midle riser box.. Well over $1800 new, very good shape, need to be dusted off. I have the keys. Well over $1800 retail. First $400 firm takes them.No trades/offers. My ability to speak is limited at this point, so PM is best. FTF Rochester area. (picked up here in York)

Wheel Wood Tire Motor vehicle Gas

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
That's a hell of a good deal guys and Kennedy makes nice boxes. I have the same bottom box and paid a lot more then the asking price for all of these. Back when I worked as an auto tech I bought my Kennedy for a home tool box. Now that I have my Snap-On boxes home I moved the Kennedy into my reloading room to store my reloading tools and supplies, works great for me. If I didn't have my Kennedy now I'd jump on this.

Good luck with the sale sir and I pray things get better for you soon.

Take Care,
Guy Wilson

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guy, many thanks. I have had a lot of tire kickers and such, but this set is priced more than fairly, well below Craftsman stuff and good solid boxes. Price is firm at $400 picked up here in York/Caledonia area.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Damn! If times were better for me I'd buy it, I could find a use for it. I'm pretty sure Daughters boyfriend would be interested at that price, he really needs a tool box. I'll shoot him a message and a link, he works 2nd shift so it will be later tonight before he can check it out. He's not a forum member but if he's interested I'll be the go between to shoot you a message for him then you two can chat via phone.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still here, good deal at $400

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.