New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man.......I wish wish bad boy was legal in NYS....!!

Kel Tec CNC

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
You have to manually switch from tube 1 to tube 2 and it's a pump shotgun so why would it be illegal? I have seen it for sale here.

·
Registered
290 Posts
yep. 100% legal in NYS

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmm really ??? That is neato ! I thought capacity would be an issue.....It would be pretty bad ass to take to the range..LOL.....What do they run price wise Jeff ??

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Hmmm really ??? That is neato ! I thought capacity would be an issue.....It would be pretty bad ass to take to the range..LOL.....What do they run price wise Jeff ??
$1500 price gouging at the gun show. I think they retail for $600 or something.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
MSRP around $800 retail at the moment 1000-1200

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DAMN.......That has got to be one of the only guns I have seen sell above MSRP....!! Probably a 2 year waiting list as well...LOL

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
good luck finding, and say a prayer to find in under 1200 near its msrp if you do. I'm on a wait list for one but its not worth $1000+ ill wait til supply catches up and they do back to msrp. They should sell for $650-$750 when it comes back to real life

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe by Christmas ??

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Man......If If I had one wish granted before this wheelchair does me in is to have one of these KSG's.......:)

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Cool yes. Just not $1000 cool

Its $300-400 novelty cool to me.

Theyve had issues with these already. Man I'd be pissed if i paid $1200 for a gun that breaks or has malfunctions

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cool yes. Just not $1000 cool

Its $300-400 novelty cool to me.

Theyve had issues with these already. Man I'd be pissed if i paid $1200 for a gun that breaks or has malfunctions
Ya me too...! But I suspect,like any new design it has it's flaws but they will be worked out......BUT......I don't care if it shot spit-wads LOL that is one mean looking shotgun.....:)

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
yeah i would love one of these if they weren't so damn expensive and hard to get

edit: holy crap- as soon as i posted this, the banner at the top of the page was for this specific shotgun!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Avoid a vertical grip like the plague, if you do get one. Either go with nothing on the pump, or use a Magpul AFG. Some poor bastard put a vertical grip on the pump and the 1913 rail broke after 10 rounds.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Avoid a vertical grip like the plague, if you do get one. Either go with nothing on the pump, or use a Magpul AFG. Some poor bastard put a vertical grip on the pump and the 1913 rail broke after 10 rounds.
I wouldn't use a vertical grip,they only get in the way....:cool:

·
Registered
475 Posts
I have a KSG, and a vertical grip is ok to use as long at as it engages more than 1 of the slots in the rail. If you really wanted to be safe you could attach a riser to the KSG rail then attach the grip to the riser; that would spread out the force of the pump action. I got mine for around MSRP from Beikirchs; it did take them a while to get one through because there is high demand.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Gotta be delicate with a pump 12ga when you work the action by utilizing the accessory rail they have, so part of it doesn't break ?

Design fail. :wacko:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts