New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
2 separate 7 round tubes with a manual lever for switching tubes.
I think it's ok and I want one.
I believe it is legal, for now, since it is a pump.

if you can find one, be prepared to open our wallet WIDE.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
They were in demand and going for above MSRP before any of the panic buying started. I would love to play with one one day, but I'm willing to wait until I can get one for below MSRP...which will be somewhere around forever.

Or, if it is actually a good design, other manufacturers will copy it like they did with the P3AT and PF9.

·
Registered
11 Posts
What about the UTS-15 should that be legal as well? What do people think about the way if automatically feeds from the two different tubes?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
IMHO, spend your hard earned money on 2 or 3 "toys", rather than shell out major coin for one of these. I shipped mine to Colorado and got $2100 for it.

It's probably only a matter of time before they get around to banning these too. After all, why the hell would you ever need that kind of capacity?

·
Registered
870 Posts
IMHO, spend your hard earned money on 2 or 3 "toys", rather than shell out major coin for one of these. I shipped mine to Colorado and got $2100 for it.

It's probably only a matter of time before they get around to banning these too. After all, why the hell would you ever need that kind of capacity?
I don't see any purpose of the KSG that my Mossberg JIC doesn't serve. I have to agree to shell out that kind of cash for one of these is just silly (to me). I do see the cool factor though but still for the price I can get a mossberg pump, a ruger 10/22, a Remy 700 .308, a hi point 9mm, a bunch of ammo for them, and still might have $20.00 left to take my girlfriend out to dinner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts