1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Silly Andy, using the wrong hand again.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
That was a great read 1st thing in the morning. I love the " gun control laws have been initiated to oppress minorities"

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
“At a recent fundraiser in Syracuse some protesters attempted to get close to his gas guzzling SUV and he motioned them with a hand gesture that means: I will crush you,” he said.
“What an insult!” he said.This is what's needed at every stop he makes throughout NY. Even if people do not get close to him, sooner or later national news will report this and it will be a daggar in the heart of his election plans for "president" Also all the politicians for the safe act could be included. Organize protests at their headquarters. AND...I don't believe he can be re-elected without rural support. There HAS to be enough gun owners and disgruntled people in his "base" to get this guy out. IT CAN be DONE !!

·
Registered
820 Posts
“Cuomo is a thug with a real punk attitude; it is his way or the highway,” said Rus Thompson, a U.S. Army Veteran and founder of TEA New York. “His liberal-progressive agenda may benefit New York City but it hurts the rest of the state.”

Nailed it.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
We need to keep pushing back at him. His power base is starting to crumble before his eyes, even people in his own party are getting worried.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Thanks for posting...great read!

Cuomo needs to be crushed in the next election

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
And to think this clown still thinks that it's possible for him to run for President and win. What the heck is he smoking?!

·
Registered
456 Posts
He cut his own throat, with the SAFE mess, looks like he is slowly bleeding out. No one likes a bully, go swallow some blood thinners Andy.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
And to think this clown still thinks that it's possible for him to run for President and win. What the heck is he smoking?!
Well, with the entire media in his corner and a little election 'engineering', yeah, he does believe he will win.
Robin
Look at the flaming fool we have now!!!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
"At a recent fundraiser in Syracuse some protesters attempted to get close to his gas guzzling SUV and he motioned them with a hand gesture that means: I will crush you," he said.
"What an insult!" he said.This is what's needed at every stop he makes throughout NY. Even if people do not get close to him, sooner or later national news will report this and it will be a daggar in the heart of his election plans for "president" Also all the politicians for the safe act could be included. Organize protests at their headquarters. AND...I don't believe he can be re-elected without rural support. There HAS to be enough gun owners and disgruntled people in his "base" to get this guy out. IT CAN be DONE !!
My fear is that so many gun owners don't know about the SAFE Act or are apathetic. We can not assure that our shooting buddies are on the same page with us. True, there are a lot of gun owners in New York but they must understand the issues, be mobilized and registered if they are to do us any good. I am not sure, but I think you must be registered by Oct. of this year to vote in 2014.

I find that the elderly, in particular, are uninformed because they don't have internet access and the news doesn't cover SAFE. Yet many are pro 2A so if we can get them registered and to the polls they can have an effect. Help them register and, if infirm, get them mail-in ballots or offer to drive them to the polls. Make contact with older friends and relatives, especially if they are in nursing homes or can't drive. Let's get mobilized! The time is now.

·
Registered
820 Posts
That was a great read 1st thing in the morning. I love the " gun control laws have been initiated to oppress minorities"
That's something we should probably stress when talking to liberals. Who do they think is going to be prosecuted with FUCUOMO's new law? Minorities. Except in rare circumstances, the police aren't going to be raiding the homes of upstaters looking for unregistered AR's. Instead, young black and Hispanic males will be spending even more time in jail because they had over 7 rounds in a magazine or had a rifle with one evil feature.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts