New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have it on good authority from those who support our cause that as I type they are putting up fencing around the lawn at the Capitol....

Coincidence?

A way to make our numbers appear lower than they will be to spread us out?

Either way, I find it hysterical.

· Registered
1,275 Posts
Isnt that public property? AKA...OURS!!!

Hey OP, what part of the grass is going to be fenced off? Just the center or the sides as well? If it is all the grass in that area our numbers will look huge. We will have the side walk covered for blocks! Maybe we should just surround the capitol at some point for effect. I am sure Dumbo would get a bit nervous hearing that we have the building surrounded. (Not that he will be there, he always runs and hides when we come to protest)

· Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They weren't specific, they just stated 'the lawn in front of the Capitol'. The contact works there and has a clear site of the area, I can ask if it's just the center or the sides as well.

· Registered
9,955 Posts
Let's just surround the capitol building instead, it's all paved.

Home Depot Shopping List:
Tar
Feathers
Grass Seed
Bolt Cutters

· Registered
2,606 Posts
Creating a bottle neck in a public walkway before a known gathering could cause liability issues i would think. What happens if the artificially narrowed walkways contribute to an injury?

ETA; I've fallen and i can't get up!

· Registered
9,955 Posts
Disney is opening a park in NY.

They put a fence around Albany.

· Registered
3,751 Posts
Maybe we should start pitching tents, defecating on the streets banging drums and blowing whistles.
We could all adopt theTodd Rundgren song "I DON'T WANNA WORK, I JUST WANNA BANG ON MY DRUM ALL DAY"
Then maybe they will like us.

Maybe the fence is so they can frisk us and count the rounds in our mags.

Click on the video, If it doesn't make you chuckle it at least gives you a look at the Low Information Voters.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Creating a bottle neck in a public walkway before a known gathering could cause liability issues i would think. What happens if the artificially narrowed walkways contribute to an injury?

ETA; I've fallen and i can't get up!
Let's expand on that:

"NY gun owners block streets and cause injuries in Albany!"

"Are these the kind of people we want with guns? I think NOT!"- said some generic lib.

· Registered
9,724 Posts
Maybe we should start pitching tents, defecating on the streets banging drums and blowing whistles.
We could all adopt theTodd Rundgren song "I DON'T WANNA WORK, I JUST WANNA BANG ON MY DRUM ALL DAY"
Then maybe they will like us.

Maybe the fence is so they can frisk us and count the rounds in our mags.

Click on the video, If it doesn't make you chuckle it at least gives you a look at the Low Information Voters.
I'll bring some drums!!! You bring the copies of the SAFE Act so we have something to wipe with after the defication which you suggest.

· Registered
2,169 Posts
Standing or walking through parking lots should create a few headaches and more than likely they are putting up snow fence the easiest fence in the wrold to destroy.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I'm almost certain my sign will involve the grass now...

· Registered
9,955 Posts
I dropped an e-mail to Dave DiPietrio's office. Gave them the heads up about 4pm today.

I was just thinking, LEO groups will be attending this rally. Not a smart move on Cuomo's part.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.