New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a bunch of tickets to the Army Airforce Hockey Game this Saturday night (starts around 7 pm). Had some friends cancel. Still waiting to here from someone but I don't think they're coming. So I THINK I have 5 tickets available. Will know tonight for sure. Anybody interested send me a pm. I'd either have to overnight them to you tomorrow or you will have to pick them up in Cornwall on Sat. Kid friendly. Behave and you might get invited back to the house to party like a rock star, lol...

Only catch is if my BIL say's he wants the tickets tonight, I have to give them to him first... (not starting that crap again, lol...)

Let me know if you're interested...

First come first served. Prefer to give them to "regular" members (who have been around a while).

Thanks...

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
If anyone wants Adirondack Phantom's tickets (for you northern folks) send me a PM. I can get them for any game not sold out.... free if you take my business card (I have to say they are going to a potential client...) :)

Sorry for the thread hijack, just thought i'd expand the ring-of-hockey trust farther north.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.