New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having a pretty crappy week between car problems, my mom being sick and my grandfather going into ICU along with other things that have just been stressing me out. So hopefully to get next week started off better for one of you guys at least I will be giving away a pair of Berry's ammo boxes. They are 50 rd boxes, Smoked color, meant for 45/10mm but you can use them for other calibers as well.

Rules: Must have 10 posts as of the start of this karma, only one post counts, shipping address required within 24 hours of drawing. I will close the Karma on Sunday evening at the time of my choosing and pick a winner via Random.org.

Good luck.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Sorry to hear your week isn't going so good. Don't count me in but just wanted to say it's awesome of you to do and next week is better for you. Most importantly, I hope your family members get well soon.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hope your week gets better....

I'm in tho. Lol.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with your car?
The ac compressor seized up and the shocks are pretty much blown lol. Fixed the ac compressor just not the suspension.
It's not much to fix since parts are cheap I just don't have the time to get around to working on it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I can't enter, but I hope your situation improves...I am having a tough stretch also. I always try to do right by people...Long story short, I was away for a week and all my neighbors got together and weeded and mulched my gardens. It took 9 yards of mulch and probably a whole day. I am disabled and was TRYING to do it a little at a time. I believe in karma

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
I'm in. I hope things start going better for you.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Things will get better, im sure they will.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts