New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been looking for a good excuse to get a karma going, and it turns out I have a gift card for Jackson Guns & Ammo on East Henrietta Rd in Rochester in the amount of $37.80. Why the strange amount you ask? Well, I had to return a $35 holster, and their return policy is less than ideal, resulting in a gift card for the amount. Due to that policy and several other reasons, I've decided I'm taking my business elsewhere for now.

But I digress. You can be the proud new owner of a holster, magazine for your favorite gun, or $35 plus tax towards whatever you please! Here are the rules:

• To enter, post in this thread. Try not to post multiple times, I will only count each person once.
  • To keep it interesting, if you like post what you will use the money towards.
  • Don't enter if you are far away from Monroe County and can't possibly use it. If you are not local but can make use of it, include how you will do that in your post. Don't want it going to someone who can't use it!
  • Entries will be taken until April 18th. I will post at the close, and posts after that will not count.
  • I will randomly select one person to win. I will either mail the gift card, or we can meet up locally.

Good luck!

·
Registered
172 Posts
I am a noob to the forums but have greatly enjoyed all of the interesting reading material. I work in Henrietta and only recently have learned about Jackson Guns. If I were the lucky receipient of the Karma I would be looking to use it toward the purchase of another Magazine or Holster.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I could use a new G26 holster. I travel to Syracuse quite often and you are not too far West of there. Count me in. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Sure, what the hell.

If they allow it, I'd put it towards a new Glock. If not, It'll go towards a new sling.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't see why they wouldn't take it towards a firearm. Money is money. Maybe Brad will chime in.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I've never been in before. This would give me a good push to get in there. Maybe they can find me a Kel-Tec 2000 in 9mm.

·
Registered
364 Posts
A man can always use more .45 ammo for the Kimber!!! Sounds like a nice chunk of change towards a pile of hot brass on the ground!!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I'm in....Probably a new shotgun sling.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Thanks ScotchMan.
I drive by there a couple of times a week and,only recently, realized that Jackson's was there. I have yet to stop in.
If I'm chosen as the lucky winner I'll put it towards some .50 cal. projectiles for my new muzzle loader or some ammo for deer season.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm usually out that way every few months so I will give this a shot, I wouldnt mind an extra mag for my new p3at or maybe some hornady critical defense .380.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Count me in please.....I bought a G19 there about a year ago and got a Blackhawk serpa holster also. Well................I think a new holster is in the future as those serpas are not safely usable for quick draw action shooting. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Count me in .... Thanks! I've never been to Jacksons . .. This would be a good reason to stop in and support a local dealer. I'm sure I'll find something there for my G19 ..... Thanks ......

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm in. I'd use it towards a new Kel-tec P9 and/or a P3AT. I was in there a few weeks ago and they had both at a reasonable price brand new.

I'd also consider a good used 1911 if they had one I could afford.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts