New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time for me to put something up. So, up for grabs is a brand new in the bag Fobus 'tactical elite' standard model 4" paddle holster. Model: SW4

It will fit all Smith & Wesson K or L Frame Revolvers with 4" barrels. It will also fit Taurus 65, 66, 431 (and possibly other models)

I'm also including an old school JayPee double dump pouch in all around pretty good condition.

For entry you must only post to this thread that you are in, and be an active member with 25 posts prior to 4/27. Drawing will be made on Fri. May 4th. Good luck !

·
Registered
247 Posts
To bad it won`t fit the X frame:(! Love these karma deals.....please do not put me in though....

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Count me in, please & thank you!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not much interest here ?

I mean, I know most of you on this forum are plastic fantastic nuts and not into revolvers.. *grumble..* heathens.. hehe

This won't be much of a Karma drawing though unless you speak up !

·
Registered
848 Posts
Count me in! it would work fine with my Security Six as it is, or maybe I could get a little creative to bring it down to 2 3/4" . It wouldn't be hard to do a nice job on it!
By the way, great idea, thank you!

·
MSG
470 Posts
Count me in, I have multiple S & W's that want to to be snuggled nice and tight.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Last chance to enter. It's early Thursday morning now, and I will be drawing tomorrow evening at some point.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, Drawing Done ! Entry number randomly chosen by Random.org. And the winner is... NYcarry !

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
damn, how did i miss this. congrats to the winner

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thank you!
I will get some pay it forward Karma of my own up soon.

Great bunch here!

Stay armed and stay safe!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts