New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**CLOSES TONIGHT AT 8PM,WINNERS NOTIFIED BY 9PM**
As most of you probably know by now I am in a wheelchair,and you,the forum members have been very generous and understanding with my questions and have provided me with many good ideas that have helped me become a better shooter given my situation so here is a little something in return.....

Simple rules......Reply "I'm in" and you have a chance to win ! You must have a minimum of 50 posts at the time of this post,and a random drawing (old fashioned numbers in a hat)will be held one week from today...! Winners will be notified at the end of the week in the post,and by PM...

1st Drawing : (Brand New) Otis .223/5.56 Rifle/Lens Cleaninng Kit

Good luck everyone,and once again thank you for all of your help and advice !

**There was some confusion over people wanting a specific item,so they are listed separately now**

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm in !

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in, again/still?...lol.
Yes....Sorry man,people were making requests for certain items if they won so I decided it was easier to post them separately.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I am in

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I'm in

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
I'm in buddy!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I don't need it so I am NOT IN, but thank you for paying it forward with all this. If society acted in the manor many of the forum members on here do. The world would be a better place.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't need it so I am NOT IN, but thank you for paying it forward with all this. If society acted in the manor many of the forum members on here do. The world would be a better place.
I agree.....That is why I am giving a little something back to those who gave to me....:)

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
i'm in

1 - 20 of 53 Posts