New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hot off my FFL's shelves. I still prefer Lancer AWMs, but I haven't been able to find any 10 round AWMs.

I would be really interested to see if someone could machine a baseplate for these 10 round PMAGS that was double or triple-ended, kind of like this device for the 10/22 10 rounders:

Yeah, it's a workaround that no one should be forced to endure. Still, any addition to a magazine that makes Cuomo squirm can't be that bad.

Rules for Entry

1) You must be a member of NYfirearms.com, with at least one post, prior to 3/2013.

2) You must not already own a 10 round PMAG MOD3. Other 10 rounders, blocked PMAGs (10/20 or 10/30s), etc are ok.

3) Post in this thread. Multiple replies are ok, but you'll only be entered once, no matter how many times you post.

4) Karma will close on 4/28/2013 at the time of my choosing. Winner will be notified by PM and post announcement between 4/28/2013-4/29/2013.

5) Winner must reply with valid USPS address within 24 hours of notification or another winner will automatically be drawn.

6) All Previous Karma winners are eligible to enter.

7) Once you receive your winnings, please reply to this thread saying you received your them.

Good luck to all entrants.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
IN ! Now to find some P's to load in a "Pmag"

(Thanks LDD)

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
count me in! I do not yet own any pmags and would be happy to (even if it's a neutered compliant 10 rounder) :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.