New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
the Second Amendment leaves room for U.S. legislatures to regulate guns, including menacing hand-held weapons.

Yes sir, "Shall not be infringed" translates to "shall be infringed."

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Not to worry he's talking about regulating gas systems for optimal performance (you have to read between the lines);)

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Supreme Court justices should have 4 yr term limits. Appoint a d-bag to the Supreme Court and you're stuck with him for 25+ years. There are a lot of individuals out there who are more than qualified to interpret existing and shape new laws. More should get the chance to do so rather than a select few who get to park in their seats for several decades.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Well at least he only refers to regulating oogie~boogie spooky intimidating looking ones and not the fluffy cuddly types.
Wonder who'll get to decide the scary factor index level when the time comes, DOJ perhaps?.....

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Thank God Scalia knows he has a civic duty! This is why I like him: He knows he has to wait for the right time. If he can hold out another 6 or so years. Cuz Romney aint appointing a true conservative in MY Opinion.

"Scalia, a septuagenarian, said he had given no thought to retiring. "My wife doesn't want me hanging around the house," he joked. But he did say he would try to time his retirement from the court so that a justice of similar conservative sentiments would take his place, presumably as the appointee of a Republican president. "Of course I would not like to be replaced by somebody who sets out immediately to undo" what he has spent decades trying to achieve, the justice said."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts