New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went for REO Speedwagon and Styx, but he was the opener. Tonight at Turning Stone. Amazing shows from all. 4th time seeing REO, 2nd for Styx and first for the Nuge. His message: I'm sorry for Obama wasting all your money. xD He speaks his MIND on stage. I loved it. Anyone else catch the show?

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
My neighbor hunts with U. Ted all the time and is on the phone with him weekly. Would like to go out sometime for my first hunt, lol. (Got nothing against it, and everything for it, just haven't done it, lol).

My wife bought tickets to see Aerosmith later this summer and Styx is the opening act. God, I thought the guitar player was OLD when I was a kid, LOL. Maybe U. Ted will surprise us, ha, ha.

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
I was 2nd row center stage. I ended up w/ a drum stick from Teds drummer **** Brown, and guitar picks from both Styx & REO.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My friend is a radio host on a local station in Steuben county and he Interviewed him this morning...Love that he speaks his mind.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was 2nd row center stage. I ended up w/ a drum stick from Teds drummer **** Brown, and guitar picks from both Styx & REO.
I have a drumstick and pick from REO, but not from this concert. This time I was on the right, but 2nd level.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Am I the only one creeped out about the Uncle Ted moniker? It's very

Yes, you are. In fact, why don't you go ahead and have a seat right there. Right over there on that stool. Right there.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
My neighbor hunts with U. Ted all the time and is on the phone with him weekly. Would like to go out sometime for my first hunt, lol. (Got nothing against it, and everything for it, just haven't done it, lol).

My wife bought tickets to see Aerosmith later this summer and Styx is the opening act. God, I thought the guitar player was OLD when I was a kid, LOL. Maybe U. Ted will surprise us, ha, ha.
OMG what I would do to meet Uncle Ted in person and shoot some guns with him...Jealous of your neighbor

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts