New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Depew range is opening soon but I ended up moving for work. Now I have to find another place that is closer to where I live. Niagara gun range and the place in Depew are both going to be about 20-30min drive for me.

Anybody know of a place closer to Clarence Center, than the two places I already listed?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
What kind of range are you looking for? Indoor or Outdoor? What do you plan to shoot?

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Indoor, pistol, shotgun, .22 rifle

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the suggestion Evild. According to Google Maps its 42mins away.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a feeling.... :(

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Lockport Conservation Club has a nice indoor range. You can shoot .22 rifle and most caliber pistols. 10 lane 50'. I am a member there if you would like to see it. No shotgun. I also belong to Hartland in Gasport. 25 yrd to 200 yrd outdoor. Nice set up.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I live in Clarence Center and we have been doing a lot of shooting out at the Alabama swamps, it's less than a 20 minutes drive and it's free! Probably going to shoot at the new Wolcott Gun Range in Depew the winter months.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Tinman....what is Lockport charging for a membership?
I think it is $90 for a family per year. Year starts on Sept 1st.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the info guys. Lockport conservation isn't badly priced and the swamps are only 25 mins away. I think I found my new places to go shooting.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Thanks for all the info guys. Lockport conservation isn't badly priced and the swamps are only 25 mins away. I think I found my new places to go shooting.
Just an FYI you can't just pull up to the swamps and start shooting, there is a designated shooting area. Just a couple of dirt piles but shooting areas nonetheless..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts