New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Just called 911 and my lawyer. Any invasion of my home will not be tolerated and dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Handwriting Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Get that ****in' photo off this post.. now!

Glad you're ok seeing as you can post.. update us after the mess has settled.

The cockroaches in Albany hate it when you kill their family..

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I clicked on this to see if you had made the mistake of posting all the details of the shooting so they could be used against you in a court of the media and law. If I had seen these two in my house I think I would have used chemical weapons to kill their entire family too. You don't want those creepers coming back for revenge.

I F...ing hate roaches, I had to deal with them in the south western deserts. nothing kills em like gasoline and fire though.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Now tomorrow if an invasion does happen, the prosecution will come right to this site and show the jury your photo you posted previously.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Yeash CfC! Had me going for a minute. I gotta tell you that if two human intruders were the case, I'd probably post here quick fast in a hurry too to let the community know. Raise some bail money and start the protests! By the way this is the sign at my front gate:

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
If I had seen these two in my house I think I would have used chemical weapons to kill their entire family too.
This is just great. A thread started that brags about shooting home intruders, then implied ownership and stated intent to use WMDs.

Just in case we haven't already been flagged by DHS......

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Well, I am staying away from posting any comments in this thread so as not to be associated with... wait...Dammit!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Details please, how many rounds were expending in defending yourself and were the roaches armed and threatening in any way. Oh, and by the way, did you double tap or did they go down easily, I see their wearing body armour.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
The intruders don't care about gun laws.

They get body armor, the government doesn't want us to have the same protections as lowly cockroaches.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Real friends would have helped you hide the bodies.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Too funny...how did you kill them and leave them so well preserved?. When I kill cockroaches it usually involves sudden blunt trauma with an object many times their size (such as my foot/shoe) and there's nothing left but a yellow smear on the floor! I'm not a huge fan of them either after 20 years in CA. We had a cat that used to go out into the garage, capture a roach, pick it up in her mouth and bring it up on to the bed (on me) and drop it on my chest. She made a really odd noise while she ran down the hallway to the bedroom (I guess it tickled). That sound used to wake me out of a deep sleep! I guess she wanted to play together...SMH!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts