New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Completely unacceptable. More of that "blame the wrong person" crap. She may have not been the star mother, in fact she wasn't, but that kind of childish tantrum at the judges stand is not really making me stand up for the judge. Deal with the laws and facts and keep your emotions out of the courtroom.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Completely unacceptable. More of that "blame the wrong person" crap. She may have not been the star mother, in fact she wasn't, but that kind of childish tantrum at the judges stand is not really making me stand up for the judge. Deal with the laws and facts and keep your emotions out of the courtroom.
I disagree, he may have come off a bit harsh but it needed to be said. Look at all these Penn State victims. My mother very rarely let me spend the night at a friends house when I was younger. Some of these Penn State victims stayed at Sandusky's house 50 times. really?? 50 times. great parents there too and they should be held accountable for what happened tpo their children as well.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
A judge's job is impartiality.
Period.

If they cannot be impartial, they cannot meade out impartial decisions which is only half a step away from a lynch mob. 2~3 judges deliberating together the same issue based on thier emotions is a lynch mob.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
I don't know the case but it looks the judge has his facts together. Maybe she should be in jail too. Disgusting.
I am glad he is going to prison. Now in prison he is going to get his azz taken care off.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
A judge's job is impartiality.
Period.

If they cannot be impartial, they cannot meade out impartial decisions which is only half a step away from a lynch mob. 2~3 judges deliberating together the same issue based on thier emotions is a lynch mob.
No jury at this trial?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
No sign of one, nor mention of one that I see/hear :shrug:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am sure the one on trial was judged impartially - mamma wasn't on trial

1 - 9 of 9 Posts