New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my permit approval notice this past week. The notice said to call and make an appt to get my permit if I have more than one handgun to add to it. I called and the woman said that I didn't need an appointment but since I was adding handguns from my husbands permit to my permit, I had to complete the joint use form before coming in. She told me I can download this form at www.ongov.net.

I have to say I've looked everywhere on the onondaga county sites for this form and I can't find it.

She wasn't talking about the amendment form because she wanted me to wait and do that form while I'm there. She said I might as well learn how to do it right so I can do it without bother next time.

I'm familiar with the ongov site. It leads to the sherriff's dept pistol permit info. The joint use form is just nowhere to be found. There is a blurb about joint use in the rules and regs, but that's all I can find.

Is anyone in Onondaga county familiar with this form?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I called the sheriffs office back and they told me that the joint user form is now a required form for Onondaga county but that it is not yet available in downloadable form. We have to go into Syracuse and pick up the form(s). Mystery solved.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.