New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Doc, sometimes I wonder about you...

Do you put these videos and stories up here to start conversations? Or do you put them up just to piss us off?:)

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
UNCLE JOE I DIDN'T YOU WERE AN ACTOR TOO

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doc, sometimes I wonder about you...

Do you put these videos and stories up here to start conversations? Or do you put them up just to piss us off?:)
Just be glad I've spent more time with my family this summer than on the forum. They were getting real tired of me burying my head in the computer day in and day out.;) And in answer to your question... yes.:cool:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Looking good there Joe, speaking of aliens, you ought to hook up Kerry with you surgeon, his don't seem to be working out. I mean really, that guy makes Mr. Ed look good! There is a shrink in Pa. that could do both you guys a world of good, well maybe not.
Robin

·
Uberbi.. nah, I can't do it.
3,501 Posts
"Principals, idealism, and character", huh? Yes, I guess that's what leads a person to come into a country illegally.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Ready to contribute WHAT Joe? If they were ready to contribute anything to this nation they would stand in the waiting line and follow the laws and process in place to make sure they "contribute."

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Ready to contribute WHAT Joe? If they were ready to contribute anything to this nation they would stand in the waiting line and follow the laws and process in place to make sure they "contribute."
They will be ready to contribute.................

wait for it......................

votes to the Democratic party.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts