New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Where can I buy one of these assualt needles?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Where can I buy one of these assualt needles?
Well, you used to be able to purchase them at any local Fabric or Sewing Store, but, now thanks to the SAFE Act....Forget it. These dangerous Assault Needles have been quickly pulled off every shelf. Hope you guys were able to buy some before the ban? Why just last week I saw ol' Mrs. Smith getting dragged out of her sewing store in chains & cuffs, as she was being pummeled with billy clubs by Cuomo's Stormtroopers of Death, and tossed into a black Suburban....all because she was still selling those horrific implements of doom, to the public. Clearly endangering the lives of millions of children everywhere!!!!

yup......She was defiant until the end! Bless her little heart.......

:D

·
Banned
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, you used to be able to purchase them at any local Fabric or Sewing Store, but, now thanks to the SAFE Act....Forget it. These dangerous Assault Needles have been quickly pulled off every shelf. Hope you guys were able to buy some before the ban? Why just last week I saw ol' Mrs. Smith getting dragged out of her sewing store in chains & cuffs, as she was being pummeled with billy clubs by Cuomo's Stormtroopers of Death, and tossed into a black Suburban....all because she was still selling those horrific implements of doom, to the public. Clearly endangering the lives of millions of children everywhere!!!!

yup......She was defiant until the end! Bless her little heart.......

:D
TRUE...... This week Granny Smith was taken off a plane flight for having knitting needles. Terrorist?? They thought she may knit a afghan LOL...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts