New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
9,955 Posts
Rude people running across your lawn all the time.

13th? Is that the best we can do? I say make Albany #1.

· Registered
895 Posts
A few years ago, on several different occassions, went to a club in Albany to see some different acoustic shows. -- Before the show ended, they always had an announcement -- " There have been several muggings in the neighborhood tonight, please try to walk to your cars in groups of four or more!" -- 'Nuff said.

· Registered
2,536 Posts
13th? They must have taken that poll while the legislature was out of session.

· Registered
2,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A few years ago, on several different occassions, went to a club in Albany to see some different acoustic shows. -- Before the show ended, they always had an announcement -- " There have been several muggings in the neighborhood tonight, please try to walk to your cars in groups of four or more!" -- 'Nuff said.
I can tell that was a long time ago since all the "clubs" and mostly all the small pub/bars are closed except a handful pub/bars. The ones still open have cash only policy. I asked why that was once and was told the types of people who cause problems don't have cash to carry. I laughed and said good point. I guess they will probably learn to wait outside and pick off the nonsober fools with pockets full of paper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.