New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling a Magnaflow catback exhaust from my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 5.7 Hemi V8. Should fit all 2011-2014 models with 5.7 V8 Hemi but check the manufacturer website. Model number is Magnaflow 16929. This exhaust costs $1,400 new.

This exhaust is perfect and should be what the Jeep comes with stock from the factory. It's barely louder than stock at idle and cruising around town but opens up when you get on the gas. No interior drone at all and very quiet inside the cabin. This exhaust is wife approved.

Asking price is $725 or best offer which is half the price when buying new. It comes with all clamps and hardware necessary for installation. No low ball offers. Open to trades for hunting/shooting equipment, ammo, or an atv. Can add cash on top depending on item. If trading a firearm, transaction will be handled at a local gun store. I'd like to sell locally and can meet up within reason. I'd really like a 12 gauge trap gun.

Located in Mahopac, NY which is on the border of Westchester and Putnam County. I can meet up in CT also. Looking to sell it locally at the moment.

MagnaFlow Exhaust Products - For Trucks, Suv's, American Muscle, Diesel, & Sport Compact Vehicles

Material: 100% Stainless Steel
Tubing O.D. Size: 2.5in.
System Type: Cat-Back
TIP O.D. Size: 4in.
TIP Quantity: 2
Single/Dual: Dual
Exit Position: DUAL SPLIT REAR EXIT

Features and Benefits: Lifetime Warranty, Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power, Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque, Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone, Easy To Install, Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 5.7L 2011 - MagnaFlow Exhaust Part #16929 - YouTube

2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Magnaflow Stainless Cat-Back Exhaust (Stock/Magnaflow System, Part 16929) - YouTube

2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Magnaflow Dual Exhaust 16929 - YouTube

magnaflow6.jpg magnaflow7.jpg magnaflow4.jpg magnaflow3.jpg magnaflow1.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts