New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the old sears shotguns JC Higgins model 20 12ga. Pm me with info, pics and price. All conditions considered.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
You've got good taste. I love the old department store guns. I have a Montgomery Ward 12 ga. SxS I'm going to restore this winter.

I'll check the LGS's when I'm in there for you.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
There are several of them listed on Gun Broker from $150 up to $250, a couple of them are in decent shape.

I'm looking for an old 12ga. Bolt action JC Higgins for my personal collection.

·
Registered
905 Posts
The JC Higgins Model 20 was made by High Standard, and is the same thing as the High Standard Model 200 and more-or-less the same as the HS Flite-King

i didn't fact check but probably correct.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You've got good taste. I love the old department store guns. I have a Montgomery Ward 12 ga. SxS I'm going to restore this winter.

I'll check the LGS's when I'm in there for you.

Thanks. I try and buy them when they're not too outrageously priced. Quality h/d gun.

I usually see these around from time to time. I too will keep an eye out

thanks man.

The JC Higgins Model 20 was made by High Standard, and is the same thing as the High Standard Model 200 and more-or-less the same as the HS Flite-King

thanks, I didn't realize. Good to know.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks, I've got my eye on a cpl of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts