New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Nice!

I grew a 103lb. pumpkin this year, any ideas for carving?
WTF 103 lbs?

How big is it? It think just doing the classic jack-o-lantern face on a super sized scale would be cool, OR, you can have the whole family carve a face in a different lil section of the one pumpkin, like a collage of faces.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Does everyone grow these near nuclear waste dumps or something? These are some of the biggest pumpkins I have heard of, lol

· Head of Bacon Operations
3,679 Posts
Can I see a pic of the 103lb pumpkin with something of a recognizable scale near it? Cause that is awesome. What are seeds in that thing like? Do you get a million?

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Can I see a pic of the 103lb pumpkin with something of a recognizable scale near it? Cause that is awesome. What are seeds in that thing like? Do you get a million?
Didn't know what to use as a size reference.... so I used a M&P 15-22 as a template, seeing that you want one. Maybe it will compel you to get it.
:)

Anyways, you usually get more seeds than usual with a big pumpkin, but the walls are usually so thick (sometimes 6-8in.) that there really isn't a large cavity for the seeds. Seeds are also larger than normal.

Haven't carved it up yet so I don't know what the insides look like yet, so I can't be entirely sure.

It looks "bigger" in person, the picture really doesn't do it justice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.