New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone else noticed that the news media, nearly all of which is govt run, is racially/ethnically dividing the nation like never before?? Are they doing this because the upcoming election is going to be black vs. white?? Now I'm seeing stories on OTHER neighborhood watch people that beat a black guy or accused a black guy or .... what about the white kid that was lit on fire by two black kids?? Huh?? Why hasn't THAT been talked about as much as these "crimes against blacks"? I'm personally getting very frustrated with the whole thing. Not only because of the racial tension it's creating but because of the fact that it's nothing more than politically driven division of the nation!! It's a divide and conquer tactic. I'm actually starting to see, what I use to call "thinking with your tin foil hat on", conspiracy theories coming true! Could it be that some have been right all along?? Have we the people been taught to accept the media and the govt information as factual and to never question it?? Have most people actually "learned" this way of thinking?? Are we allowed to think for ourselves or is that banned too?? Where the hell are we headed?? What the hell is going on?? Why are the neighborhood watch programs now taking a beating?? What's next?? The neighborhood watch programs will be banned and made to look like a "secret society of the KKK"? Why is the new black panther party not placed on the FBI's most wanted list and called "terrorists" after publicly announcing a $1,000,000 bounty on someone's head DEAD OR ALIVE?? Someone please tell me why the door only swings one way now!! Please enlighten me on what happened to America!!!! Why is what once was good, now bad?? (according to the govt, Bacon is a cause of pancreatic cancer!!! That's not a joke!! It's a "fact" they have put out!!) Why is getting along with others of another race frowned upon?? Am I considered an outcast if I have friends of another race or color?? Am I suppose to become a racist?? Am I NOT suppose to want us to be united as one to fend off the evil in this country? Am I not suppose to care?? I just wanna make sure I'm doing what is expected of me ..... NOPE that last one was a lie ... I won't conform to their idiotic ways but the majority seems to have already!!! Why have I been called a "NRA faithful" because I am a member of the NRA?? I have no idea what the hell is going on nor what they're doing, but I'm now a "faithful" by the media?? I joined a f'ing cult because I like to target shoot and hunt and would like to have guns to do so?? Is that what happened?? Poor Uncle Ted gets sh*t on by our govt because he exercised his right to free speech AND the media only gave their version of the story!!! He was talking about the upcoming elections and the whole battlefield and cutting their heads off thing, was only a metaphor for kicking their azzes by way of VOTE!!!

friggin Black Hawk helicopters with snipers on board "practicing" over a city with no warning to the people ....then a damn armored assault vehicle in Fargo North Dakota and a police force there armed with military weapons as part of "homeland security"?? ... in Fargo, North Dakota??? Are the Canadians launching toxic bacon at us or something?? WTF is going on??? I think the over-lawing, over-regulating and the loss of freedom has made this country what it is .... if we had more freedoms, do you think that we'd be like this???

Yeah .... I have a few questions that need answering but the main question is .... why are we not able to remove and replace those in power?? We "supposedly" elected them. They are "suppose" to be working for us. Is wanting to have some removed ,that are obviously doing what's best for themselves and not us, wrong??

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
WOW.. Here, lemme get after that a bit.
Might not be perfect, but certainly a bit easier to absorb.

Has anyone else noticed that the news media, nearly all of which is govt run, is racially/ethnically dividing the nation like never before?? Are they doing this because the upcoming election is going to be black vs. white??

Now I'm seeing stories on OTHER neighborhood watch people that beat a black guy or accused a black guy or .... what about the white kid that was lit on fire by two black kids?? Huh?? Why hasn't THAT been talked about as much as these "crimes against blacks"? I'm personally getting very frustrated with the whole thing. Not only because of the racial tension it's creating but because of the fact that it's nothing more than politically driven division of the nation!!

It's a divide and conquer tactic. I'm actually starting to see, what I use to call "thinking with your tin foil hat on", conspiracy theories coming true! Could it be that some have been right all along?? Have we the people been taught to accept the media and the govt information as factual and to never question it?? Have most people actually "learned" this way of thinking?? Are we allowed to think for ourselves or is that banned too?? Where the hell are we headed?? What the hell is going on?? Why are the neighborhood watch programs now taking a beating??

What's next?? The neighborhood watch programs will be banned and made to look like a "secret society of the KKK"? Why is the new black panther party not placed on the FBI's most wanted list and called "terrorists" after publicly announcing a $1,000,000 bounty on someone's head DEAD OR ALIVE??

Someone please tell me why the door only swings one way now!! Please enlighten me on what happened to America!!!! Why is what once was good, now bad?? (according to the govt, Bacon is a leading cause of pancreatic cancer!!! That's not a joke!! It's a "fact" they have put out!!) Why is getting along with others of another race frowned upon?? Am I considered an outcast if I have friends of another race or color?? Am I suppose to become a racist?? Am I NOT suppose to want us to be united as one to fend off the evil in this country? Am I not suppose to care?? I just wanna make sure I'm doing what is expected of me .....

NOPE that last one was a lie ... I won't conform to their idiotic ways but the majority seems to have already!!!

Why have I been called a "NRA faithful" because I am a member of the NRA??
I have no idea what the hell is going on nor what they're doing, but I'm now a "faithful" by the media?? I joined a f'ing cult because I like to target shoot and hunt and would like to have guns to do so?? Is that what happened??

Poor Uncle Ted gets sh*t on by our govt because he exercised his right to free speech AND the media only gave their version of the story!!! He was talking about the upcoming elections and the whole battlefield and cutting their heads off thing, was only a metaphor for kicking their azzes by way of VOTE!!!

friggin Black Hawk helicopters with snipers on board "practicing" over a city with no warning to the people ....then a damn armored assault vehicle in Fargo North Dakota and a police force there armed with military weapons as part of "homeland security"?? ... in Fargo, North Dakota??? Are the Canadians launching toxic bacon at us or something??

WTF is going on??? I think the over-lawing, over-regulating and the loss of freedom has made this country what it is .... if we had more freedoms, do you think that we'd be like this???

Yeah .... I have a few questions that need answering but the main question is .... why are we not able to remove and replace those in power?? We "supposedly" elected them. They are "suppose" to be working for us. Is wanting to have some removed ,that are obviously doing what's best for them and not us, wrong??

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the editing there Tifosi!! ;) Now ... What's really sad is ... I'm not all that political really. I don't know if I'm considered a liberal or a conservative. I don't know if I'm considered right or left. Can someone tell me what I am so I can figure out who might represent me better in this next election??? I fear I may be none of the above but I can't figure out what any of it truly means. (while you're all evaluating me to let me know if I'm even an American, I'm going to the club to shoot some paper because I can ... I mean .. if it's OK .... LMFAO_)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
We the people .... no longer have a say as to what talking head gets plucked up and dropped in the white house as the mouthpiece of the current machine which is just a business after all .... and sadly not even an American business anymore

I for one am ready to be proud again ... for an individuals thoughts and words and actions to at least feel like they can make a difference ....

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
This next election is going to be Romny vs Obama knew it from the start and it doesn't really matter which one you pick. They are both going to continue on with the over all agenda. Toe the company line if you will. This country is getting pretty close to being lost due to corp BS. The gov doesn't work for us anymore they work for the highest bidder.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This next election is going to be Romny vs Obama knew it from the start and it doesn't really matter which one you pick. They are both going to continue on with the over all agenda. Toe the company line if you will. This country is getting pretty close to being lost due to corp BS. The gov doesn't work for us anymore they work for the highest bidder.
See this is where I have a problem. Why do we only have, and why does the majority except, only two choices?? I'm not a radical or anything like that, I'm just really curious as to why this is allowed. It goes against my common sense is all. I don't see the need for political parties and I don't see the need for people to belong to one or the other or any for that matter. I just never grasped the concept I guess.

·
Registered
296 Posts
You're young, you just had an epiphany like the rest of us, this isnt anything new, it's been happening for years....ever heard of the electoral college? Their is no way to abolish the tyrants we have with either voting or force and violence, I don't care what anyone here says, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. conservitive or liberal are just titles for these sadistic a-holes, the current agenda will not change for along time. I was accused of being liberal by one of the members once....that was actually quite offensive to me, but that doesn't mean that I agree with nor endorse the current Obama opposition. Sorry :rant

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I don't know Chicken Shoot, you've been an enigma to me ever since I found out you were (almost) a vegetarian ;)

That said, you have raised a lot of important observations here that needs to be brought out from behind closed doors and into the public conversation.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know Chicken Shoot, you've been an enigma to me ever since I found out you were (almost) a vegetarian ;)

That said, you have raised a lot of important observations here that needs to be brought out from behind closed doors and into the public conversation.
cgrutt ... don't be throwing big words like enigma around ... I'm confused enough Bro!!! ;)

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
My only hope is that Ron Paul runs on the independent ticket and people are smart enough to vote for him. Also right now the gov is corrupt but it wasn't always that way. The big problem is corps are allowed to donate with 0 limits. That is where it all went wrong. If we didn't allow corps to get their fingers in there, we wouldn't have as many problems.

Also a fun little fact: CEOs of major companies make 276% more to the avg employees salary. That was in 2010.

If you wonder why the majority of us are poor, there is your answer. GREED!! The same greed that now runs our gov.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The Dems have got the upper hand here. How is that you ask? 52% of the population is on some sort of federal/state welfare program. That means the poor working slob is a minority. If Romney or Paul were elected do you think he would/could stop the free giveaway programs? No way! There would be riots in the streets again boys.

More than a few years ago when the state threatened to curtail the welfare program in NY there were bus loads of welfare people bussed to the capital to protest. Does anyone remember that? What they wanted was THEIR money. Yes, they were demanding their money on the capital steps. How was that their money?

The obvious new majority have realized they don't have to work. Why should they? It is easier to stay home, squirt out babies and get more entitlement. What started out as assistance has turned into a way of life, generation after generation. We need WORKFARE not welfare.
Stop the cycle. Many Americans have lost what once made us great. The desire to work to improve ourselves, pay our own way, and PRIDE.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
The Dems have got the upper hand here. How is that you ask? 52% of the population is on some sort of federal/state welfare program. That means the poor working slob is a minority. If Romney or Paul were elected do you think he would/could stop the free giveaway programs? No way! There would be riots in the streets again boys.

More than a few years ago when the state threatened to curtail the welfare program in NY there were bus loads of welfare people bussed to the capital to protest. Does anyone remember that? What they wanted was THEIR money. Yes, they were demanding their money on the capital steps. How was that their money?

The obvious new majority have realized they don't have to work. Why should they? It is easier to stay home, squirt out babies and get more entitlement. What started out as assistance has turned into a way of life, generation after generation. We need WORKFARE not welfare.
Stop the cycle. Many Americans have lost what once made us great. The desire to work to improve ourselves, pay our own way, and PRIDE.
.... And when they do pull the welfare/aid they will be more than happy to move all the recipients to cities and "camps" and help them out ... like a crack dealer - get um hooked and they'll come to your door begging at any cost ....

Burn it all and let the strong trees reach up through the ashes

·
Registered
296 Posts
.... And when they do pull the welfare/aid they will be more than happy to move all the recipients to cities and "camps" and help them out ... like a crack dealer - get um hooked and they'll come to your door begging at any cost ....

Burn it all and let the strong trees reach up through the ashes
You damn right, I don't have the funds to fill my gun safe with all the nice things I want, but what I do have I earned and it's MINE...I never needed the government to hold my hand, I work hard damnit, so should everyone else that wants anything nice.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I really hope this "assistance issue" gets figured out soon but I am not optomistic. There is no need to fix it. Are you going to stop working just because they take a little more tax out of your pay? NO, I'm sure is your answer. Won't you teach your children all the ethics your parents taught you? YES, I'm sure is your answer. So there is a never ending supply of workforce (drones) to suck the life from, do you get it now?

It would be nice to think that we could pull the plug and end all this that easily but in reality it would never happen. We, as a society (some of us anyway) don't have to stomach to watch people suffer and die. Show me you want to work and I will help you, show me nothing and that is what I will give you.

Look at our involvement around the globe, OUR young men and women are dying, for what? To stop the suffering of others. A noble act I say. We are paying for this. Brillant young minds coming home in body bags. Two months after we leave an occupied land things go right back to normal. SNAFU.

Nature has it set up right, the wolf pack work together for the survival of the pack. The strong survive, the weak get eaten, and the tree huggers are messing that up pretty good too! It may sound wrong and calloused but what is going on now isn't working out so good.

We are in a tailspin and about to crash and burn. C'mon AMERICA WAKE UP ! I fear that has fallen on deaf ears.

jonboy 69 hit it on the head

·
Registered
296 Posts
Well how do you think the older members felt about this, or in my case my parents...they were their when this went from "meh" to "WTF"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts