New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I said we should go out and get some ice cream. My wife said OK but I'm responsible for cleaning up. Sorry, Braley, no ice cream for you!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Go get ****ing ice cream damn it! If he makes a mess so what! I just lost my best friend of ten years, and i only wish i could still watch him make a mess. Your wife will get over it!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
China just executed 5000 dogs supposedly over rabies. Soon to come in communist NY. HB to your dog.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
My buddie gets a donut or cupcake every year I gotta admit I never get tired of watching him gobble it down it two bites. Happy birthday to your pooch

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Meat vs Ice cream cakes...

And the winner is...

Ice cream! (Of course)...
Very obedient...lol.

And damn...cgrutt...where did you get those golden chops? You should be on American Idol!

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Why are you yelling at your son to sit and stay? Very bad parenting. Happy B-Day! You need to pick up some meat flavored ice cream.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Happy Birthday Braley!!!! I love spoiling my dog. She gets spoiled everyday, especially on her B-Day.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Happy B-day! and many more..

·
Registered
905 Posts
i think braley knew from the get go she was getting both, so ice cream first before it melts. happy b-day braley, you have them trained well ........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts