Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ASTORINO: CUOMO SUPPORTS GIVING
NONCITIZENS RIGHT TO VOTE, DRIVER'S LICENSES AND WELFARE

New York--Sept.
16...When asked yesterday whether or not
he supported a bill proposed by state legislative Democrats that
would give individuals here unlawfully the right to vote,
driver's licenses and welfare, Andrew Cuomo declined multiple
requests to state his position (New York Post, 9/16/14).
Gubernatorial candidate, Rob Astorino, said that Cuomo's
silence on the controversial issue is indicative of his support.
Astorino opposes the legislation, saying such rights and
privileges should only be afforded to American citizens.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Astorino needs to hit on this big time. Even many NYC liberals would not want to be judged by a jury of their "peers" who just crept in from Mexico and Guatemala.
And they really want an illegal to be licensed as a Doctor, Lawyer or teacher? Somehow, I think this is nothing more than a wet dream by a Hispanic Legislator, but it could help to sink andys ship.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Astorino needs to hit on this big time. Even many NYC liberals would not want to be judged by a jury of their "peers" who just crept in from Mexico and Guatemala.
And they really want an illegal to be licensed as a Doctor, Lawyer or teacher? Somehow, I think this is nothing more than a wet dream by a Hispanic Legislator, but it could help to sink andys ship.
from Cuomo,s silence on the immigration bill , his numbers are dropping rapidly as most of the liberals in NYC have voiced their opposition to this type of legislation dreamed up by none other than a Hispanic from the Bronx ! Astorino is now producing ads that " take Andy to the woodshed " over this silence ! I just saw an ad proclaiming that Cuomo is " backing this bill " with his silence on the problem ! I am off to breakfast and will report how the " local politicers " feel about this sell out by Cuomo ! This should be interesting to say the least !

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
He's just taking his cues from his idol, Obama. Illegals, dead people, people from other countries...doesn't matter.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
He's just taking his cues from his idol, Obama. Illegals, dead people, people from other countries...doesn't matter.
My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative, and voted Republican all his life, until the day he died in Chicago.
Since then he votes Democrat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts