New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Jim Brady has died, it is time to assess the damage that the bad law has caused. This horrible law passed by the Clintons has been a complete failure and it needs to be repealed.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
ya not gonna happen.Its a great wish,but its just never gonna happen.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
your more likely to see ted nugent sitting in the oval office before dems and libs admit that it is an utter failure, as for it being repealed... not in our lifetime

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
well brady is dead now we don't need the brady bunch or act

·
Registered
3,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
For all we know, Brady might have been pro-gun right up until his death. His wife has been dragging him around like a puppet for decades. She's the one we need to expire.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
When it comes to gun control it only gets worse it never gets better.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
...one HUGE misstep was not to sunset the entire law 10 years and not just the so-called AW ban...... the background check system is TOTALLY ineffective.... It is amazing to me the NRA sat on their hands for the last 21 years....

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Yeah, but his wife, who was really running the show (at least for the past few years) is still alive and probably in bed with Bloomberg and his cronies.

Sarah Brady: Finish the job on gun background checks - CNN.com
I think the Brady organization is pretty much dead, a few years ago they had to sell their membership list to advertisers just to pay their bills.

Anyone can buy a copy for 75 bucks.

Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence - Donors/Members Mailing List

Sarah milked that cow right up until it fell over.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Isn't the wife always the cause of our problems? No honey you can't have red meat anymore. No honey we are not going to have a threesome. No honey you can't buy that Abrams tank. I mean come on, when is enough enough. I want my damn freedom back.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts