New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TEL AVIV, Israel - The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners.
It's an armored booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your person.

Israel sees this as a win-win situation for everyone, with none of this
junk about racial profiling.
It will also eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials.

You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion.

Shortly thereafter, an announcement: "Attention to all standby passengers, El Al is proud to announce a seat available on flight 670 to London . Shalom!"

BRILLIANT!

Fixture Sleeve Floor Flooring Building

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
TEL AVIV, Israel - The Israelis are developing an airport security device that eliminates the privacy concerns that come with full-body scanners.
It's an armored booth you step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your person.

Israel sees this as a win-win situation for everyone, with none of this
junk about racial profiling.
It will also eliminate the costs of long and expensive trials.

You're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion.

Shortly thereafter, an announcement: "Attention to all standby passengers, El Al is proud to announce a seat available on flight 670 to London . Shalom!"

BRILLIANT!

View attachment 7631
Great. plus provides jobs for cleaning crews to clean up the mess. Blow them all up!!!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
753 Posts
You know that trying to blow other people up is illegal right?
Heh, you don't know much about Israeli security ! (I don't either, but the story could be real - they don't mess around)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It wouldn't be politically correct, because in this day it is morally superior to let a bomber kill dozens of people rather then to kill one bomber...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Of course they would never do that at an airport but the concept is great. Put a device in a helicopter that can fly over suspected bomb making facilities that can detonate the work in progress, BOOM!

·
Registered
61 Posts
If I am in a helicopter, and I am flying over lets just say Gaza Strip for arguments sake, and my radar or heat signature picks up bomb materials, and I decide to detonate it, then so be it. If there are no explosives present then nothing will blow up.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I had a recent TSA "experience" for lack of a better word. What a bunch of clowns and idiots they have working for them.Here is the cliff notes:

I was in Orlando and they had two lines going. Some were going to the metal detector others to the scanner. I went in the metal detector line. Of course they tell me to go to the scanner. I asked why can't I go through the detector. I let them know I'm not comfortable with the radiation levels from the scanners. The lady told me there was "absolutely no radiation". I told her that was not true. The pilots union tells them to not get scanned and pregnant women are told to avoid them. Then she says "well it's radiation like a cell phone", also untrue. I have a history of cancer in my family and used to fly every week. I'm not a fan of unnecessary exposure to radiation. I said fine I will go in the scanner, I don' t want to hols anyone up. But if you don't trust metal detectors why have them. I was very polite the entire 15 seconds this went on.

They then called out for "Male assistance" They acted like I was a terrorist. I was told I was going to now have a pat down. It was more like a strip search. They asked if I would like to go to a private room for it. I said "No, let everyone see this shi$". They proceeded to more than pat me down. I mean I was violated. They checked my hands for explosives residue, basically it was like a prison search. Grabbing everything. I asked if he needed to check the bottom of my feet and he said no. I could have been waking on a blade but they were not worried about that. Weird.

Anyway rant over F the TSA and their scanners. I'm most likely on some Gov. list now. Carry on!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I agree. i watched a bunch of vids on their new policies on you tube... I'm never taking my kids on a plane.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Oh and I left Syracuse. I got there at 530am for a 7am flight and I almost missed it. The line was huge and they had about two people working. Drive whenever you can.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts