New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excite News - US trying to verify video of American's killing

"A video by Islamic State militants released Tuesday purported to show the beheading of American journalist James Foley as retribution for U.S. airstrikes in Iraq. The White House, his family and employer said they could not determine the video's authenticity and were attempting to confirm if he had been killed."

We are not dealing with people, we are dealing with sub humans. They all need to meet allah personally.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Excite News - US trying to verify video of American's killing

"A video by Islamic State militants released Tuesday purported to show the beheading of American journalist James Foley as retribution for U.S. airstrikes in Iraq. The White House, his family and employer said they could not determine the video's authenticity and were attempting to confirm if he had been killed."

We are not dealing with people, we are dealing with sub humans. They all need to meet allah personally.
All at once, none of this BS 5 years one at a time crap.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Most people's response to this is to recoil and want to carpet bomb everything, but I have to wonder if that's what ISIS wants. If they are on the receiving end of $10B in ordnance will that just end up helping them recruit? They are killing people including women and children by the hundreds if not thousands. Most Muslims also recoil at this, but given that there are 1.5B of them literally millions think this kind of thing is consistent with their religion, and those people worry me.

A couple years ago I wanted to see Assad taken out by the US air force, but with these usurped dictators in the middle east we see more proof that many of these countries cannot rule themselves properly without a heavy handed dictator.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
It is going to get worse fast if we don't do something soon. With Isis being the current and largest successful voice of terror, many smaller groups are joining them. There are a larger number of terrorists in this country than most people realize. They were formerly members of other groups and no one group had a large number of their people in this country. Now that they have joined with Isis, they are unified under one group.

If this drags out into a 5 year plan to deal with them, they will only get stronger here at home..

·
Registered
524 Posts
Bacon grease on EVERY INCH of ordnance used.

It makes a great case lube, btw.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
They need to be killed slowly. A bomb is too good for these creatures. They should have to watch their loved ones tortured as well...

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Hey morons, PERPETUAL BLOODSHED DOESN'T SOLD ANYTHING.

We need to get out and stay out of the affairs of these countries. Your war mongering is getting Americans killed. STOP.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey morons, PERPETUAL BLOODSHED DOESN'T SOLD ANYTHING.

We need to get out and stay out of the affairs of these countries. Your war mongering is getting Americans killed. STOP.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
send holder he will fix it

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I am against US intervention in almost all cases. I think we should arm the Kurds and let them handle this. ISIS seems to lose their bravery when people shoot back. Sadly, we are partially to blame for this terrible mess.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Why not?

Liveleak has tons of videos about just that.
Must be the video games that desensitized you!
:wacko:

I don't care to see it but whatever.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Why not?

Liveleak has tons of videos about just that.
Just because they exist doesn't mean you should watch them. I play violent video games and watch movies of the same type. This is a real human with a family. I just need to know it exists to be angry about it, I don't need to watch it. It makes me question someone's sanity if they choose to see an innocent person killed in an awful way.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts