New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if say they were attacking us and they were proclaimed as Isis could we grab our weapons and defend our country without being charged with a crime?:patriot::flag::mg2:

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Pretty sue you can attack anyone that is a direct threat to your life or the lives of those around you...

As for ISIS, it's nice to see that the terrorists succeeded in terrorizing...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not terrorizing me at all... i could have said Russia, its still the same question in a sense untill you look at current Geneva convention rules of engagement. It doesn't say anything about "terrorists" just nations
Pretty sue you can attack anyone that is a direct threat to your life or the lives of those around you...

As for ISIS, it's nice to see that the terrorists succeeded in terrorizing...

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another thing to add... this "terrorist" may possibly be a haji bob American citizen... then what? Is it murder for shooting the ard tard?

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Be nice!! Give them a job in the USA!! maybe they like it here!
There are some amazing job openings available at the local gun & rod club! LOL

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Im talking laws here folks...
Have they changed recently? Or do the laws for the use of physical and deadly physical force still apply?

Or do you mean is it OK to murder people for stuff they say? ("I am ISIS!")

No, in that case it is not OK.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
Sure, on a serious note...

Are there terror groups in the US? Yes, without a doubt. Are these small groups going to have an all out attack with the American People? I think not.

As for the rules of self preservation... Bad guy, evil doer or terrorist, all the same when it comes to protecting you and your family.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts

·
Registered
9,136 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
At some point, possibly in the near future, we will see an attack with a squad-sized unit in an American city, I'm positive of that. Whatever the name of the group that accomplishes it, they will certainly be smart enough to choose a city where the populace has been proudly disarmed by their own volition.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Our troops fighting a ****ing war get charged with murder all time for shooting terrorists. I'm sure it's not different for the rest of us

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Just tell them to stay off the lawn in Albany.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
At some point, possibly in the near future, we will see an attack with a squad-sized unit in an American city, I'm positive of that. Whatever the name of the group that accomplishes it, they will certainly be smart enough to choose a city where the populace has been proudly disarmed by their own volition.
A place like New York City perhaps? Just let us know when and where you want the cavalry to show up Airborneguy. :cool:

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
It's possible.

I think it's pretty evident that Terrorism doesn't present a terribly large danger to the US. 911 was a bad event, but prior to and subsequent to we've seen very little events in the US take large numbers of lives when considering the size of the country.

I think the fact we've not seen events like that mall attack in Africa or more bombings is proof positive that there are not some large number of terrorists hiding out biding their time in the US. It's a fantasy that the government is okay promoting, though, because a scared citizenry are a compliant one.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
It's possible.

I think it's pretty evident that Terrorism doesn't present a terribly large danger to the US. 911 was a bad event, but prior to and subsequent to we've seen very little events in the US take large numbers of lives when considering the size of the country.

I think the fact we've not seen events like that mall attack in Africa or more bombings is proof positive that there are not some large number of terrorists hiding out biding their time in the US. It's a fantasy that the government is okay promoting, though, because a scared citizenry are a compliant one.
No doubt we disagree......dramatically.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts