·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Point 8 + 1 Round 9MM Compact w/Black Finish & Hard Case $157.00 SHIPS FREE

Hi Point 8 + 1 Round 9MM Compact w/Black Finish & Hard Case

New In Box. Part Number:C9HC

Buds Item Number: 13237

This 9mm has a 3.5" barrel for an overall length of 6.5". It has a high-impact polymer frame with high-impact grips and a black powder coat finish. The durable, attractive easy-grip finish assures a firm, comfortable grip and exceptional recoil control. It has an 8+1 capacity and a quick on/off thumb safety, magazine disconnect safety and last round lock open feature. It has 3-dot sights with a fully-adjustable rear and an additional rear peep sight. Hi-Point produces affordable, American-made firearms featuring 100% American parts and assembly. Hi-Point handguns are +P rated and accept all factory ammunition.

$157 cash/$161.70 credit.

Is it worth it?

How can it not be?

·
Registered
315 Posts
You are about to get a lot of differing responses. Hi-Points are cheap, and for the most part (at least from my experience) reliable. I have a couple Hi-Point rifles, and have shot both the 9 and 40 handguns from them with no problems what so ever. Do I think it's a good deal? Yes, as long as it goes BANG every time you pull the trigger.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
Poor quality control, cheap construction, badly machined, heavy, slide is cast zinc.

Junk.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
I had a hi point 45 carbine great gun. Heavy but never failed to fire a sh*tload of fun., sold it to an out of state buddy since it's an assault weapon now.

hi point may be cheap and not pretty but they are pretty accurate and go bang when you pull the trigger.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I was deeply submerged in HP's for many years--a moderator on their forum, a 995 owner and friend of a C9 owner. Personally, not a fan and I would much rather spend $160.00 on ammo than one of their pistols.

·
Registered
8,339 Posts

Iraqveteran8888 did some torture tests on yourtube. The hi point preformed very well. For the money it would be tough to beat.

·
Registered
475 Posts
They have a lifetime owner transferrable warranty, so they must be good enough that Hi-Point doesn't go broke processing repairs and returns. They stand by their product.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.