New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking into buy a new rifle and found one on the tombstone tactical site and was wondering if anyone knew if it is ny UNsafeact compliant.
The rifle in question is a ruger american rifle caliber is .223 with a 22inch barrel and 5rd capacity. thanks for the help!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
you need NYC compliant as you have much more restrictions than the rest of us have.

to answer your question, yes it is legal, its bolt action and has a 5 round mag.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't have the link but if you go to tombstone tactical.com and type in 223 and click rifle you'll see it. It has a 5rd mag and is bolt action.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
you live under a rock? its a bolt action. If its not a semi automatic don't worry about it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I don't have the link but if you go to tombstone tactical.com and type in 223 and click rifle you'll see it. It has a 5rd mag and is bolt action.
Ruger American Rifle .223 Rem 22in 5rd Black

Gun barrel Trigger Font Gun accessory Air gun

Copy and paste is your friend ... and ours.

As others have said, NY's AW rifle law begins with "is semi-automatic ..." This is bolt action, so GTG. You could put a pistol grip, bayonet lug, vertical foregrip, flash hider, etc, on it and it would still be compliant.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
It's not semi auto so it's good to go, but you have to get a NYC rifle permit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts