New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This forum is not working to keep us updated on the status of the challenges to the SAFE Act.

There are dozens of threads on this topic but each has hundreds of comments and no hard information on the status of the challenges.

I don't understand what happened on Monday 4/30/2013. I thought the federal judge was suppose to rule on an injunction. Instead, we now learn that some preliminary arguments are scheduled for Friday and that no response has been provided to the judge by NY.

Exactly what is happening?

Thanks.

· Registered
1,145 Posts
You really have to tune in and read this forum on a daily basis, actually several times a day to keep up. Look at threads in the "Firearms in the News" section or "Laws and Politics" section. If you chime in every couple of days or so you will be lost and find it very hard to get someone who will summarize all that's going on right now for you. One thing I can tell you is that Monday has been postponed to Friday..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.