1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Very good question!

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
They're full auto military grade personel defense weapons, we have the semi auto assault rifles

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Bc assault rifle has a mean, nasty, scary, baby killing sound to it. Semi automatic just like patrol rifle has a warm fuzzy safe sound to it. I think of squirrel hunting with a 10/22 when I hear "semi auto rifle."

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Congressman: IRS agents training with semi-automatic rifles | Anderson - WYFF Home

IRS Agents Are Training With AR-15′s…You Know, For Audits and Stuff

How come when they shoot them, they are "semi automatic rifles" and when we have them they are "assault weapons"?
^^^^ Awesome statement. And isn't this sacrilege? The IRS, which wrongfully took the First Amendment rights away from all the conservative political groups in the 2012 election, and now they are training with weapons we are being denied illegally under the Second Amendment! I always hated the IRS but now I like really really really hate them. Show up with an AR at my house if you dare IRS.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Anyone else getting flashes of the Russian Tax Police from this whole thing?

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
They need them...they will be administering Obamcare in 2014.

Just noticed this my 911 post.......ObamaCare ......911.....I dunno

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Those charitable deductions on next year's 1040 better be legit!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Well gee whiz fellows, the Department of Education has s.w.a.t. teams. We can't have a weapons gap among our bureaucracies!! You mean these aren't services that WE the people asked for, imagine that.
Robin

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Well gee whiz fellows, the Department of Education has s.w.a.t. teams. We can't have a weapons gap among our bureaucracies!! You mean these aren't services that WE the people asked for, imagine that.
Robin
DOE has their own SWAT team? Where were they in Newtown?

·
Registered
480 Posts
My taxes are paid. I don't expect to see them at my door (unless they are giving me my refund in the form of ammo). I'd rather see the Jehova Witnesses.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Couldn't agree more on how they are calling them semiauto and we are told we posses baby killing death devices. Seriously, I'm a land and home owner, but that is a farce too. I merely rent it from the government and the bank. Even when my mortgage is paid off, I will still have to pay the government rent and they can take it anytime they feel like it to be honest. Taxes for what exactly? No street lights, no garbage pick up, I have a well and my house runs on solar energy......I don't even have a yellow line down the middle of my street. At least give me a yellow line for paying my taxes and buying you the ar15s we are no longer allowed to buy any more of.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I will second this i love how stupid people really are because they will think this is correct

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Please tell me the congressman didn't break this "discovery" on Twitter......

·
Registered
185 Posts
The IRS Criminal Investigation Division is their armed investigative branch. Part of what they do is following drug money. Where there are drugs there is often weapons. It is not out of the question that they may conduct high risk raids or be conducting an investigation and have their suspects turn on them like Platt and Matix did to the FBI Agents trailing them. Also remember Al Capone went to Alcatraz on Tax Evasion charges, put there by Treasury Agents.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Pay yo taxes or else fools! What a joke this country is becoming. It's really sad and disheartening to see what our leadership is turning this once great super power into.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts