New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, I am the Founder of GunRightsAttorneys.Com and just wanted to drop in and let you know a little more about us.

We our proud to be a sponsor of this forum for the next 12 mths, and hopefully for years after.

GunRightsAttorneys.Com is to the best of our knowledge the first publicly accessible nationwide database of Pro-2nd Amendment Attorneys. You need not join an organization or pay fees to have access to the attorneys contact information.

The site is comprised of a diverse group of individuals, attorneys, and small business owners that have found common ground in the fact that we all appreciate freedom and what it has to offer to future generations.

The practice areas of the attorneys are as diverse as your needs.
From firearms law to divorce law, to business law, banking law and more. Feel free to visit the attorneys websites to view the entire list of practice areas that they currently practice in.

GunRightsAttorneys is currently funded by the paid advertisers that advertise on the site, and in a fashion those that provide reciprocal links to the site.

If you are a custom holster maker, gunsmith, or firearms instructor, feel free to take advantage of our affiliate program. Provide a reciprocal link in a prominent place on your website and your advertising is......free. Your "Links" or "Affiliate" page is fine, Your landing page is better but not required.

You may submit your information and a link to where our site link is displayed on your website by contacting us on GunRightsAttorneys.com via the Contact button.

Please submit your information in the following format:

Company Name
(Contact Name if applicable)
Address
Phone
Fax

(Email if you so desire)

(Your .Com Name ) << Links to your site.

Your text listing.
Your listing may be up to +/- 450 words at your discretion.

If you would like to advertise with us, but prefer not to link to us, we do have low yearly advertising fees. Feel free to contact us.

* Please note that I personally am not an attorney and therefore cannot answer legal questions, lets leave that to the professionals.*

· Registered
698 Posts
Welcome~ And i hope those who need it use you and pursue their constitutional rights!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
"NY has a total of 2 attorneys? Not a very useful site at the moment "

The site is only a few weeks old at this time. Give it time. As I promote and contact attorneys in each state I expect to be adding more and more. I am a team of 1 not a team of 20. I think once word gets out, many of those that truly support our 2A Rights will come forward.

· Registered
3,406 Posts
"NY has a total of 2 attorneys? Not a very useful site at the moment "

The site is only a few weeks old at this time. Give it time. As I promote and contact attorneys in each state I expect to be adding more and more. I am a team of 1 not a team of 20. I think once word gets out, many of those that truly support our 2A Rights will come forward.
Glad you're on board, and best of luck with increasing the roster.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
Are these actually practiced in 2A law, or are they general attorneys who will take any case for cash?

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are these actually practiced in 2A law, or are they general attorneys who will take any case for cash?
A attorney need not be practiced in 2A law, if their primary practice ares is aviation law and you are looking to purchase an airplane.
However it is nice to know that the aviation attorney you hire is Pro 2 A as opposed to one whom is not. Why hire any attorney that may take your hard earned money, and use it to fund anti legislation?

The site is not just about 2nd Amendment law, but more about attorneys that support the 2nd Amendment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.