New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I bought one for my wife about a year ago but she has yet to use it - she was very pregnant when I bought it and now she's carrying around a baby who can be grabby in that region, so it'll be a bit before she tries it.

From my own experimenting with it (no, you clowns, I did not put on a bra :p), I think it may just work exactly as advertised. It's a hard kydex-like material in a clamshell configuration. Once you figure out the angle to draw from - which seems to be the natural angle for its intended carry position - it draws quickly and cleanly. In my hands, it can also be re-holstered quickly and easily... not sure if that is the case when it's in a bra. The holster will retain the gun at any angle - even upside down - so there's lots of room for adjustment.

Thanks for the reminder - I'm going to see if I can have my wife play around with it a bit sometime soon.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My girlfriend tried it and didnt like it at all...I cant really relate as to why, but she said it was weird/uncomfortable...back in the purse it went...

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I bet the gun would print like crazy if the woman wasn't well endowed.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm waiting for the manzier version.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
We have polled the ladies in our training classes about many differing methods of carry and concealment. The 'flashbang' was the most disliked.

Reasons?

"I don't want to point a gun at my breast"
"It's just uncomfortable, even after a day of wearing it"
"Not as easy as the video shows"
"cheap"
"I don't want to carry that small of a gun for my safety - they don't work as good as a larger caliber one"

Those are just the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

Marketing is not everything.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
They need more women to model this holster.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Doesn't come in my cup size. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts