New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
I've gotten 2 pistols at GrabAGun.... both were easy. Only complaint: second gun didn't ship for over a week after ordering.

I used one of the FFLs they have on file.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've gotten 2 pistols at GrabAGun.... both were easy. Only complaint: second gun didn't ship for over a week after ordering.

I used one of the FFLs they have on file.
My FFl isn't on file with them, but I'll have him send in his license. Since I've always dealt with him, I'd rather do it that way.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I ordered a high end optic from them. Deal with confidence! If you want a different shipping address just use the same address for shipping as you do billing. They shipped fast and had the best price. Bad reviews were mainly during the panic buying and from impatient people in a frenzy

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I've purchased a rifle and a handgun from them (maybe two handguns, I forget). Excellent experience. I like their website more than Bud's, but would order from either.

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
I ordered an optic from them as well. Not a 60.00 type either.. got a good deal on it, no problems what so ever.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Excellent service, WYSIWYG for pricing, upfront cheap shipping costs, lots of updates when credit card billed, whenFFL info received, when gun ships - with tracking #.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Oh, I took the extra step of checking with the receiving FFL first, even though they were listed on the website. The FFL I used charged $35.00 for each transfer.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
ive havent had any problem with them. their customer service is much better than buds. their prices are usually the best on the internet.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
I bought a pistol from them.

No issues. It was sent to my FFL after my FFL provided his information to GrabAGun.com.

Now that he's on file, I can easily order more items.

Just had this holster shipped from GrabAGun.com to me:

$22.89 including shipping. Fits my 1911 22lr "Colt" Walther Rail Gun.
We'll see how it fits my forthcoming Sig Sauer 1911 Tacops pistol.

SigTac PdlRet Railed 1911 Online Gun Store

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've notice they have a much larger selection of guns than Bud's. Well, I should say a larger selection that is IN STOCK! Bud's has tons of stuff listed, but most are not in stock. Looks like the layaway is similar, but I like Grab A Gun's "Shoot now pay later" option.

·
Registered
753 Posts
A rifle I ordered from Grab-a-gun didn't ship as promised. After waiting a couple weeks, maybe more, I cancelled my order with them and bought from Buds. Haven't had trouble with buds. Grab-a-gun did provide a prompt refund, can't complain about that, just not sure why they'd say an item was in stock and then it's not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts