New York Firearms Forum banner

Indoor/outdoor ranges in/around Cheektowaga NY

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  VARMINT223 
#1 ·
Hello I am a new gun owner and I am looking for a indoor/outdoor range to fire at that allows for shotguns. Anything in the area that anyone is aware of? Any suggestions for quality ranges would be highly appreciated!

#3 ·
Thanks, I actually live in Cheektowaga but in the Depew school district so this would be really close for me...and I can definetely wait until June, my wife and I just had a new baby so I am a little preoccupied right now anyways...do you know if they are going to allow shotguns?

#9 ·
Local club: Look in the Sunday Buffalo News sports section under outdoors (second last page usually). Look up activities; look for Alden Rod & Gun club. You'll see "trap". Call Tom. Get a club membership and you can shoot as often as you drive out there. Shotgun range, archery range, outside pistol and rifle ranges (25-100 yards.) Inside 50' rifle/pistol; limited access.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.