New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am a new gun owner and I am looking for a indoor/outdoor range to fire at that allows for shotguns. Anything in the area that anyone is aware of? Any suggestions for quality ranges would be highly appreciated!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I actually live in Cheektowaga but in the Depew school district so this would be really close for me...and I can definetely wait until June, my wife and I just had a new baby so I am a little preoccupied right now anyways...do you know if they are going to allow shotguns?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've heard of another one going up in West Seneca on All American Drive (near the 400).

·
Registered
26 Posts
Niagara Gun Range on Niagara Fall Blvd. Great place to shoot. Sometimes hard to get into due to a lot of LEO practicing there.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep in mind when viewing this that I am new to the privately owned weapons population are there any indoor ranges that allow shotguns...

·
Registered
48 Posts
We are not sure about the new ranges but we are pretty sure they will allow shotguns but dont quote me on that. Also if you go shoot at niagara gun range they dont any smaller than #4 shot.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Local club: Look in the Sunday Buffalo News sports section under outdoors (second last page usually). Look up activities; look for Alden Rod & Gun club. You'll see "trap". Call Tom. Get a club membership and you can shoot as often as you drive out there. Shotgun range, archery range, outside pistol and rifle ranges (25-100 yards.) Inside 50' rifle/pistol; limited access.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts