New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the range with my buddy today. What a great time, spent about 2 1/2 hours there. Shot all my pistols today. Took out my Weatherby .22 for the first time in too long. Shot some clay birds, some, not as many as my bud. Good times, like all Independence Days should be. Hope everybody enjoyed the day and remembers what is was all about.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I too hope everyone had a great Independence Day!! ;) I enjoyed a nice cigar, thanks to cgrutt, and the outdoors today. Don't get much better than that.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Had a great Independence Day. 2.5" thick NY strip steaks on the grill followed by a couple of hours of shooting cheap 2L soda bottles with my 9mm, .454 Casull Ruger Super Redhawk, and my buddy's SKS rifle. Wife shot my G19 (her first time shooting ever) - after explaining the fundamentals to her and allowing her to practice dry firing my G19, she went to live fire and managed to hit 2 full diet cola cans and a full 2L bottle from about 25 ft. away. Not bad for her first time shooting (we were in PA, of course)!

·
Registered
982 Posts
I patched the holes in my ship. I think. It's yet to be tested.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I "celebrated" by going to work. Business as usual for me on the 4th.
Gonna try to make up for it at the range this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts