New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Mayors Against Illegal Guns new report shows state and federal failure undermine U.S. gun background check system and put guns in the hands of killers."

This statement is found on the Mayors Against Illegal Guns website. However, do not let the title fool you because it is precisely designed to deceive an unwitting public.

What it really says is Mayor's Against the Bill of Rights. Let's use some good ole fashion common sense to understand this is another anti-gun gimmick. Matter of fact, we should be alarmed and insulted by elected officials assaulting the Bill of Rights. Their idea is to make more laws that criminalize the law-abiding citizen.

They post some "new" and clearly fabricated report without any scientific resource to support it, which says that state and federal government, who created the gun laws and enforce gun laws, have failed in exercising those laws and they "put guns in the hands of killers."

Well, well, if this is their concern they should be Mayor's Against the Attorney General Eric Holder whose "Operation Fast and Furious" intentionally put guns in the hands of the killer who murdered an American border guard in the conduct of his official duties.

Instead, they say infringing upon and disarming responsible gun-owners will stop "killers." In Rockland County, New York Mayor's Against Illegal Guns offer no solutions to the crimes that affect every citizen in their municipalities. This very group did not unite as Mayor's Against Scams that Rip- Off The Tax-Payer, or Mayor's Against Welfare Fraud, or Mayor's Against Voter Fraud or Mayor's Against Inappropriate Campaign Contributions from Vendors Awarded Juicy Contracts, or Mayor's Against No-Show Jobs for Party Bosses and their Buddies.

I advise they respect the Bill of Rights instead of figuring out new and creative ways to circumvent it. They should protest against the Small Arms Ban Treaty that would violate the US Constitution. Let me offer an English language lesson to our well-intended but misguided politicians. A gun is a device, an inanimate object incapable of behavior. Violence is a human behavior, irrespective of the inanimate object. We have laws against destructive human behavior and jails are full of violators.
Now, they want to pass laws against inanimate objects. That is like taking away cars from sober people to stop drunk driving or regulating spoons to stop obesity.

A Federal Firearms Licensee calls in an F.B.I. background check and are instructed by the officer to either proceed, delay or deny. Any FFL who does not comply with the law would be heavily fined, face jail time or FFL voided and put out of business. No criminal who is intent on murder for instance is deterred by MAIG or any laws on the books. As a matter of fact, the only thing that can possibly deter or stop an armed "killer" prior to his crime or in the conduct of it, is a well-trained and armed free citizen.

Those that disarm the victim, aided and abetted the killer. Think about it.

· Registered
25 Posts
Anthony, don't worry. People are smart and see right through Bloomberg. He runs NYC well but on the Second Amendment he is out of control. For example, the folks in Rockford, IL want to enact conceal carry for the State. If Bloomberg (AKA MAIG) is against Concealed Carry they are going to bail on the MAIG group.

"Morrissey also said if he learns that MAIG is against concealed carry he would renounce his membership. "

Link:

More than 200 attend concealed carry event in Rockford - Rockford, IL - Rockford Register Star

· Registered
11,402 Posts
This is yet another maneuver to disarm the population and consequently increase criminal safe-heavens by pissing
all over the US constitution.
I was in the Washington DC the other day and I took this picture outside the National Archives building. Some of these "Mayor Goons" consider the sacred documents kept inside and the messages all round engraved in stone "obsolete and antiquated". To me they look like a bunch of communists and traitors, same issues they are facing in Europe.

View attachment 6287

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Anthony, don't worry. People are smart and see right through Bloomberg. He runs NYC well but on the Second Amendment he is out of control. For example, the folks in Rockford, IL want to enact conceal carry for the State.

Objection!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.