1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
554 Posts
Once again..... If the citizens of this country were not such sheep, we never would have elected this unqualified POTUS. They should have been engaged long ago. Then none so this would be happening.

If woody would have gone to the police, then none of this would have happened.

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Its time to spark up the B52 load them with few moab and send them a message of necessity screw with us and you will pay.
Then tell the rest of those ************* behave or your next modern gunboat diplomacy. You want to die for allah then lets help
them meet their maker!! Its time to wake up America this liberal bull is hurting us!!!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
So religious morons in another country and being...religious morons.

We should be involved why exactly?

And I'll field the question before it pops up: BUT THEY MIGHT ATTACK US!

Yeah, nothing like being in terror from a terrorist. I'm sure they don't want that. But on top of that, isn't our military supposed to be defensive in nature? i.e. DEFENSE budget? I'd be totally fine if our military was used for defense for once.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I'm all for bring our troops home, put them on the border use the money we are spending in the middle east and around the world to get all the illegals out this country clean up OUR OWN inner cities from OUR OWN home grown terrorism, get our deficit under control, take care of our VETS, elderly, homeless and hungry. Yes it's time to say, screw the rest of the world we have our own mess to fix first.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
"You are going to be the proud owner of 25 million people. You will own all their hopes, aspirations, and problems. You'll own it all."

you break it, you own it-
Colin Powell

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Since we have allowed about 3 million of them to immigrate to the US , now there is a big question of how many of them will take part in some kind of retaliation on our soil ? As for the " fight for black gold " , that is nuts . We are now out producing them even Saudi Arabia included . All because of fracking .

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Should of turned that place into a glass parking lot when we had the chance, just saying.....................................

1 - 12 of 12 Posts