New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Evil automatic! Keep away from NY! Hide your kids, hide your wife!

My EDC is S30v as well. I like that steel.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Found this browsing the Web out of boredom. It was calling my name, so what could I do?

Piranha bodyguard in plum marble

As long as you have a shade of lipstick to match!

jk, very cool!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Lehigh Valley Knife Show -- Easton PA Oct. ! & 2, 2016 -- Great knife only show -- bring plenty of cash for impulse buys....just saying.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Sometimes, on an 'impulse knife buy' -- you can end up with some nice things. This Dao folder, from Krudo Knives, just seemed to speak to me in some way. Maybe it has to do with two street goblins that confronted me with straight razors many years ago, -- I did the judicious thing, - and ran like Usain Bolt. The strange looking thumb wedge, on the spine of the blade serves to open the blade on withdrawing it from your pocket - much like an Emerson knife, or the Spyderco Wave. It works as well as both of those knives, making it actually faster to deploy than an automatic. Blade length, 3 3/4" - actual curved cutting edge is 3 1/4" -- blade width at the center is 1 1/4" wide. This knife has more ways to open it than Bill Clinton had ways to get into a pole dancers' pants. Wood Tool Everyday carry Knife Composite material
Wood Tool Hardwood Athletic shoe Electric blue

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
That's a beast. I like it!

·
Registered
894 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.