1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Not a good idea. Where do you think they will get the money to start a business? What about legality of owning a business? Who is going to insure an illegal immigrant's business? How will they get taxed? How would they legally own property? Can they read and speak English? If they break the law, who pays? It is not as easy as 1,2,3 as idiot Bloomberg thinks.

James

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Why not do this with ALL people that have done illegal things?

Rapist? Let them go into high-school cheerleading practice. if they make it the full 2 hours, they are free!

Murderer? Let them into a room with their abusive stepdad. If he makes it 5 hours, freedom!

Cannibal? Let them go into a jello wrestling match between 2 women. If they don't eat anyone the whole time? Freedom!

Arson? Let them work at a fireworks store. No explosions for a week? Freedom!

I say make the general population of America be the test bed for ALL illegal activity!

·
Registered
982 Posts
I have an idea. Take them on a cruise to the middle of the Pacific, shoot them in the leg and push them overboard, If they make it back, Freedom!

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Corporations need the dirt cheap labor to sell Burger king and Mcdonalls burgers at $1/ea, among other things. "Legalized" illegal labor is very convenient because it offers the opportunity for the big moguls to pay below minimum salary and avoid taxes and health care costs along with other minimum labor requirements. Give those jobs to the parasites on welfare and then there will not be so much demand for under the radar labor. But there is a little problem, those parasites are citizens so if they can get it for free why to bother working, right? Bottom line, there are many jobs that people are not willing to do and also because they learned how to live from "the system".... Obababama, hallelujah, hallelujah.
I would not worry more about immigration than emigration (of jobs overseas). It is all a big hypocrisy.
Bloomberg is like Hitler, the law emanates from his mouth. don't forget that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts