New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That today here in Ohio, only 13 days after the submission of my paperwork, I got a phone call to say my permit can be picked up anytime before 4pm! Wow, seriously wow! NY is already looking good in the rear view lol!

Reactions: steelie68

·
Registered
810 Posts
That is how it should be done....Congrats!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Rub it in why don't ya... Sheesh.

Congrats. Only 4.5 months and counting here.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
:bs:

·
Registered
159 Posts
You got a slow turn around. A friend near Toledo recently got his in under a week. He rubbed it in a lot. I'm at about 4 months now.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Lucky...... you got your pistol permit the smart way.

~7 months and still waiting here in Chemung County.

Moving to PA hopefully within the next year. I've had it with these high taxes and terrible gun laws.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Only reason mine took that long is because I didn't sign my paperwork the first time and just got in on Tuesday to sign it or it would have been done last thursday.

·
Registered
343 Posts
That today here in Ohio, only 13 days after the submission of my paperwork, I got a phone call to say my permit can be picked up anytime before 4pm! Wow, seriously wow! NY is already looking good in the rear view lol!
PFFTTTTT!!!!! I can do 13 days STANDING ON MY HEAD!!!!!!

Congrats!

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Congrats man, thats how it should be!

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Great comment, thanks for adding to the thread.:mad:
And comments that say:

"Nice!"

or "Jealous"

add so much more? I like how even when I contribute exactly the same amount as anyone else I'm called out.

And I didn't mean BS as in he was lying, I meant it as in I'm jealous he got his so fast.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And comments that say:

"Nice!"

or "Jealous"

add so much more? I like how even when I contribute exactly the same amount as anyone else I'm called out.

And I didn't mean BS as in he was lying, I meant it as in I'm jealous he got his so fast.
I assumed you meant jealous so don't worry lol. PA is next on my list, probably next week when I have time to drive up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts