New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm more than sure that PMAGS have always been produced AFTER the 10 round ban in NY, but is this guy really just stupid or what? In his ad he clearly writes that you cannot get these in NY, but he's got this listed in NY. So my question is, did I read wrong? Or were there ever PMAGS made prior to '94? I'm almost 99.9% sure that they were never made before the '94 ban, but I could always learn something new.

ARMSLIST - For Sale/Trade: magpul pmags

Also, found another one. Someone selling a WASR-10 with a folding stock.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/361189/hudson-valley-new-york-rifles-for-sale--ak47

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
No they are not made prior to the ban. they only way you can have them in NY is if the mags are properly modified to take only 10 rounds.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then those are clearly illegal since he states they are both 30 rounders. lol.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
LOL! I was just about to post this.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
It's probably all of Bloombergs aids putting up fake ads to catch people with a felony when they come to buy it

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm more than sure that PMAGS have always been produced AFTER the 10 round ban in NY, but is this guy really just stupid or what? In his ad he clearly writes that you cannot get these in NY, but he's got this listed in NY. So my question is, did I read wrong? Or were there ever PMAGS made prior to '94? I'm almost 99.9% sure that they were never made before the '94 ban, but I could always learn something new.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: AK47
Another Eric Holder sting operation me thinks....

·
Registered
810 Posts

ARMSLIST - For Sale: AK47
Just read the ad and noticed this statement at the top of the ad. "This post has been deactivated by the seller. You will no longer be able to contact the seller, but the post is retained for your convenience."

·
Registered
20 Posts
don't worry if it is an eric holder idea those mags will go directly to organized crime and will never be found by law enforcement. No law abiding citizen should be worried at all............

1 - 12 of 12 Posts