New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
I cannot illustrate how much I cannot stand this guy.
Try, it could be fun. I'll start. Everyone play along.

"I like him less than getting a red hot fork stabbed into my eye".

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Try, it could be fun. I'll start. Everyone play along.

"I like him less than getting a red hot fork stabbed into my eye".
Ok, I'll play.

I like him less than cleaning all the bathrooms in grand central station.. with my tongue.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I like him less than a Colombian hooker likes the secret service.

·
Registered
620 Posts
First off, All goverment's needs to stick to what we pay them to do , serve our interest not there political agenda's and do what they were elected to do. I am sick of those people who want to Pick a cause of the day and ram it down our throats without the people's approval. We have given way too much power to all goverment's. Time to remove all polititions and put real people in charge with term limits. NO more life time politicions. O.K. now, I like him less than pissing razor blades and drinking from a out house after a party.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
First off, All goverment's needs to stick to what we pay them to do .
That's just it, no~one pays the bloomtard, he's independantly wealthy.
The dollar a year he takes as pay for his job isn't even worthy of blowing his nose on let alone feeling threatened by the peasantry wanting to take it away.

I mean c'mon, the guy flat out bought an illegal 3rd term and no~one gave two ****s.

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's sad to be that these type of laws get support. This is not what our tax money was intended to be used for. If this passes it will solve nothing.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I like him less than a syphilis/ black plague cocktail.

How is it that people like this idiot can do whatever they want without repercussions? He does anything he wants and gets away with it.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Its sad.... Just big brother and more laws being enacted... Last time I checked I lived in a free state and was able to drink what I wanted to...

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Well see what happens when you mess with a munchkins private weekend heliport? He should leave a huge monument to himself. I think a 6 lane super one-way road to Canada with no exits & no speed limit would be perfect. He reminds me of the Wizard of Id.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Its sad.... Just big brother and more laws being enacted... Last time I checked I lived in a free state and was able to drink what I wanted to...
You lived in a free state!? Then why did you move to NY!? o_O That's the farthest thing there is from one. :(

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
That led the 10 O'Clock news last night. Nothing about the 10th Anniversary of the cleanup at Ground Zero until 10:11.....Nothing about Etan Patz....no mention of any wars...or the economy....the FB Scam......etc. I think that we should outlaw scarves. The "Nutritionist" that Fox 5 interviewed last night was wearing one. Personally, I feel that walking and wearing scarves at the same time is very, very dangerous. She could have gotten it caught on something and choked. What about heat stroke. It is 85+ degrees outside and she is wearing a scarf!!

OUTLAW SCARVES!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
How is it that over 16 oz sodas are illeagal, but over 16 oz lattes are not?

Another example of government picking winners and losers.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Well see what happens when you mess with a munchkins private weekend heliport? He should leave a huge monument to himself. I think a 6 lane super one-way road to Canada with no exits & no speed limit would be perfect. He reminds me of the Wizard of Id.
The Wizard of Id has been hysterical at times. Very sarcastic in a wry kind of way. Out of reality, just like Bloomy.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts