New York Firearms Forum banner

Who Woul you Vote For in 2012?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...between Obama as president in 2012 or Michael Bloomberg...and you HAD to vote...who would you choose?

PROTIP: Suicide is not an option.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Then what are our options?!? Both things listed look like motives.

ATTN US Gov't This is a JOKE. Please do not show up at my door and arrest me for this.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I came in here to SAY suicide...

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To quote the AVGN;

"The choice is like standing in a pool full of piss all the way up to your neck, then somebody comes in with a bucket of **** to dump on your head. Do you duck down under the piss, or do you just stay up and take on the ****?"

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I voted Obama because if those were truly my only options and I had to choose then atleast obama cant get elected again.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
To quote the AVGN;

"The choice is like standing in a pool full of piss all the way up to your neck, then somebody comes in with a bucket of **** to dump on your head. Do you duck down under the piss, or do you just stay up and take on the ****?"
If you were smart enough you wouldn't be in a pool full of piss. My vote on the poll is neither. That should be everyone's answer. Stop voting for a-holes in office.

James

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you were smart enough you wouldn't be in a pool full of piss. My vote on the poll is neither. That should be everyone's answer. Stop voting for a-holes in office.

James
You have to vote. There's no alternative. VOTE!

If you don't vote, they both win.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
You could even add "Romney" in there as well and my answer would still be "none."

You have to vote! Why, will somebody put a gun to my head and force me to? In that case, I'll help him pull the trigger. :)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
How about homicide? Yeah, jail forever if you're lucky, but it's for the greater good.
I know right? Go to jail to get a little freedom!

I'll see you all in sing-sing. I'll bring the pruno and we'll party it up!

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Since we're not being entirely serious, I vote for blowing up every polling place 8 hours before they open when no one is there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts