New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the ability to eat anything I want without gaining weight. How cool it would be to cook amazing dinners for my friends and family and never worry about the bloat. I don't need to eat Mcdonald's in endless amounts, I just want to celebrate good meals with people I care about as often as I want while still fitting into cute clothes.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
The power to lead the liberals to the sea where they may swim merrily to England and France where they belong.
Oh and rich instead of just incredibly handsome.:rofl:

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The power to lead the liberals to the sea where they may swim merrily to England and France where they belong.
Oh and rich instead of just incredibly handsome.:rofl:
if you are THAT handsome don't you realize you can use it to make wealth? Are you not enterprising in any way?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I've always thought it would be nifty to be able to breathe underwater. Not sure if they are "superpowers" but I'd also accept having some of the magical abilities from the Harry Potter universe. Apparition/teleportation is probably the coolest thing they can do and would have the most real world utility I'd think.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Be able to understand, comprehend, read, write, speak, etc... ANY Language or FORM of communication.

To include non-verbal communications, dialects, slang, body Language, etc...

Your abilities would be near priceless, which would meet Pathfinders goal, and from a business angle, or even as a Secretary of State, you would have such great knowledge and ability to make good things happen...

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Be able to understand, comprehend, read, write, speak, etc... ANY Language or FORM of communication.
You don't need a superpower for that, just a babel fish :D

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Super powerful mind controlled orgasms ..... not my own
I wish you had that power too. I would of course be stalking you after learning of your ability.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
The ability to make the Sabres win a playoff series...

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm pretty sure i'd love to have the ability to shoot spaghetti out of my finger-tips.

sorry, I had to. :D

Although the movie wasn't too great, in Jumper, I thought he had a pretty neat power. to transport anywhere at any time.

But immortality would also be nice, since you could have all these other powers but if you're going to die in 50 years, whats the fun in that?

·
Registered
982 Posts
time travel..I would seriously misuse it. plan, get $$$, buy automatic weapons and lots of ammo, go back to 5th century England and become King. Can you picture the first clash with bronze armored knights and the element of surprise. It'd be just like Monty Python..."RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
The power to get away with it totally scott~free every time no matter what.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts